Located about 15 minutes drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport, Alam KulKul Resort is a unique resort in the front of Kuta Beach. Stands out at its own class of resort, Alam KulKul Resort is designed by a noted architect for Bali's royal temples and reflects the ambiance of a charming Balinese village.Alam KulKul - a four star Boutique Resort has just been re-launched following ten months of extensive renovation and refurbishment. A major part of the renovation included creating facilities for families such as a new kids pool, child day care center, large family rooms.
These rooms measures a spacious 45 m2, and incorporates the original balcony area thus creating the extra space. To provide for some privacy the twin beds are separated from the king size bed by a hand-woven, curtain divider. Alam KulKul located in the heart of the shopping, dinning and entertainment center of Kuta / Legian, now arkets itself as a family boutique resort for a niche market.Alam KulKul - Bali reflects the ambience of a charming Balinese village.
Walkways meander through tropical gardens surrounding the thatched roof bungalows and spacious rooms look out over lush beds of greenery and flowers. Antique furniture and local handicrafts lend traditional style to the modern facilities. And all this just a step or two from the surf and sunsets of famous Kuta Beach.Alam KulKul has been transformed, renovated and renewed, on eco-friendly terms. The new rooms configurations are 39 Alam Rooms, 18 Family Rooms, 23 Villas.
All rooms at Alam KulKul are equipped with TV, internet connections, air-conditioning, mini bars and refrigerator.Alam KulKul is the perfect solution for today's discerning holiday seekers. We surrond you with everything you need to make your holiday something you'll always remember. Our seaside haven is surrounded with the fascination of Bali's exquisite culture, and within our well designed resort we offer a wide range option for fine international cuisine and personal pampering, set in exquisite tropical garden.
>> HOTEL FACILITIES
RESTAURANTS & BARS
· The Bunga Kelapa ; Fine Indonesian Cuisine and Western Specialties
· The Veranda ; Sunset Cocktail Bar overlooking the famous Legian Beach
· Papa's Cafe ; Bali's only beachside Mediterranean Restaurant
· Poolside Health Bar ; Fresh Tropical Fruit and Light Snacks all day long
* The Cafe King , Nunzio Gumina, who introduced Western Australia to alfresco dining and commenced the very famous cappuccino strip in Fremantle now introduces to Bali a very unique style cafe. The new restaurant overlooks the famous Kuta Beach and the house specialty will be the fantastic Bali sunset every night.
OTHER FACILITIES AND SERVICES :
· Library with Internet Services
· Gift Shop and Drugstore
· Tour and Travel Office
· Business Center with Internet
· Postal Service
· Money Changer
· Duty Manager 24 hours
· Multilingual Staff
· Doctor on Call
· Child Day Care Center
· Baby Sitting
· Two Swimming Pools